Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Update, Wednesday, July 10

The school board discussed the facilities proposals last night, but decided that it needed more time to consider the issue. There was a great turnout of Hoover families at the meeting. The board did decide to act relatively quickly on the proposals, and planned to put the issue as an “action item” on its agenda for its July 23 meeting.

This means we still have time to contact the board and express our concerns – but not much. If you haven’t already emailed the board at, please do.

We plan to go ahead and print some Save Hoover lawn signs. Please contact us (at the email in the sidebar) if you are interested. If you’d like to make a contribution toward them, that too would be welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The simplest way to comment is to choose "Name/URL" in the drop-down box, then just type in your name. You can leave the URL field blank. Comments are moderated to prevent spam, so your comment may not appear immediately.